Casualty Solicitor | Liverpool
Our client is a Top 45 law firm with offices throughout the UK, they're seeking a 0-3 years PQE Solicitor to join their Casualty team. This department is an expert service in defending public and employer's liability claims, particularly workplace, public sector and claims against the emergency services.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Manage pre lit and litigated EL/PL claims to include sensitive claims involving safeguarding issues.
* Demonstrate strong advocacy skills, and have the necessary flexibility to offer support in the handling of civil claims.
* Liaise with various parties such as other solicitors, insurers, experts, counsel and clients
* Control Case Manager diary and action lists
* Draft various documents such as letters, reports and pleadings
* Perform billing duties, ensuring bills are paid in a timely manner
* Satisfy standards of client care in accordance with Team manager guidelines and directions
* Complete Client MI procedures
* 28 days holiday
* Agile working
* Employee care scheme
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Apply for Casualty Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly