Commercial Litigation - Birmingham
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - NQ - 2PQE - Birmingham
Top 50 international law firm is seeking a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join its Commercial Dispute Resolution team in Birmingham. This opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis with the flexibility to work up to three days a week from home long-term.
September qualifiers will also be considered!
As a Commercial Litigation Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Be exposed to exceptional quality work acting for major corporate companies on business critical disputes.
- Gain experience working as part of a team on large scale disputes and also work on your own caseload of smaller matters.
- Perform legal research.
- Play an active role in business development.
- Attend court and client meetings
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- Experience in a dispute resolution team working on complex issues.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to analyse complex factual situations and distil the key issues clearly and concisely and persuade others through logical reasoning.
- Exposure to clients and counsel/experts.
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong support from a team of recognised experts.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information.
Apply for Commercial Litigation - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly