Billing Coordinator - US Law Firm
We are currently recruiting for a legal biller to join this City based US law firm. Reporting to the Head of Finance and working with all London practice groups and wider accounts team in London you will be responsible for all outgoing bills for the firm. Duties include;
· Processing of all bills. Ensuring compliance with SAR and VAT regulations
· Ensuring that all bill deadlines are met within the time scale
· Maintain e-billing systems
· Entering and updating chargeable rates
· Ensuring all write offs, transfers and file closures are dealt with accordingly
· Carry out periodic WIP meetings with Partners
· Assisting the team in the running month/year end
· Oversee new matter opening files and updates on various other key information
· Work with accounts team and administrative staff on various ad-hoc duties relating to billing issues
Candidates will have an advanced background in legal billing, ideally currently using Aderant, Elite or SAP. You will possess excellent written and communication skills, be organised and target driven.
This is a permanent position based in Central London. The firm offers an agile working policy and prepared to offer a salary of circa 40k plus benefits.
To apply please contact Neil Hagan today!
Apply for Billing Coordinator - US Law Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly