3 days left
- Full Time
Residential Conveyancer - Lancashire
Regional firm with offices in Lancashire is looking to recruit an experienced conveyancer to join its team in Nelson.
- Established over 10 years with offices in Lancashire
- Multi disciplinary firm representing clients nationally
- Highly accredited to include Lexcel and CQS
- Working within an existing team with responsibility for your own conveyancing caseload
- Handling a variety of conveyancing transactions to include Leasehold/Freehold, New Build sales and purchases, Re-mortgages and Transfer of Equity from the initial client contact through to completion
- Assisting in the growth of the team through business development and promoting the firms services
- Proven background handling a varied conveyancing caseload
- Qualified solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive
- Competitive salary and benefits package
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly