Head of Legal-Technology
Our client, a global IT company, would like to hire a senior lawyer to support their robust AsiaPac business. The successful candidate will possess the ability to work collaboratively with numerous stakeholders and to identify those who should be consulted or apprised of significant events or developments. You will create and maintain close relationships with and provide support in the different in-scope countries, advising and supporting them in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of corporate commerical agreements, including but not limited to, product and technology specific terms and software licensing
- Ideally 10-15 years PQE, with a mixture of private practice and in-house. Must be qualified to practice in Japan.
- Fluency in English and Japanese both written and verbal mandatory.
- Significant exposure to a wide range of law including commercial and contract law; company law, mergers and acquisitions; regulatory; dispute resolution; privacy; IT; procurement; intellectual property; anti-bribery; sanctions; and competition law
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in building relationships of trust and influencing outcomes across a range of stakeholders
- Business judgement with the ability to develop pragmatic solutions to challenging business issues
- Strong regional experience, with in-depth working knowledge of various AsiaPac markets.
- Self-starter with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- A passionate and detail-oriented legal professional who can work autonomously in a dynamic environment.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about new technologies and ability to assess risks and provide concise business-focused legal advice;
- Apply strong social and communication skills and be able to build a network of trusting relationships with management and employees with various backgrounds and different styles;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including ability to make presentations at senior level;
- Highly collaborative but also able to work independently with minimal supervision or day-to-day direction
For more information please contact Sami Qureshi (R1987228)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330
Apply for Head of Legal-Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly