Private Client Lawyer
Private Client Lawyer - Buckinghamshire - High Street Practice
A well-established and thriving practice in Buckinghamshire is seeking to appoint a junior Private Client solicitor or legal executive lawyer to join the collegiate and successful Private Client team to handle an already established caseload. This is a full time, permanent position.
* You will enjoy access to a range of work including inheritance tax, wills, trusts and probate, LPAs, Deeds of variation and various tax issues
* The team is a traditional private client practice with friendly and highly reputable individuals servicing a range of clients
* You will provide a high quality and cost effective service
* You need to be able to handle your own caseload of Private Client matters, ideally some basic wills and probate
* You will need to be a team player and have strong communication skills
* You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months worth of experience in private client
* Applications are sort from qualified solicitor and legal executives
* Competitive salary commensurate to experience, in addition to good benefits package
* Flexible working arrangements
If you would like to apply for the position of Private Client Lawyer, please forward a copy of your CV urgently, or get in touch for more information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Private Client Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly