5 days left
- Full Time
In-House Barrister - Family Law
BCL Legal are now recruiting for an in-house family barrister, keen to join a law firm on a permanent contract looking after advocacy for their clients. You will have the chance to represent a wide range of clients across family, finance and children matters. The role is based in Manchester.
The successful candidate for this in-house barrister position will receive the following benefits:
· Reliable caseload of consistent work year round
· Strong salary
· Permanent contract including benefits e holidays
· Working on some of the top cases in Manchester
· A really strong wider team in a Legal 500 ranked family department
· Working on cases predominantly involving high-value assets
· You will be a qualified barrister, preferably with experience in family law
· A real and demonstrable interest in working within family law
· Strong academic profile
If this sounds of interest, please apply now for a call back, or send across a CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for In-House Barrister
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly