A highly regarded international commercial firm.
The team has a particular focus on corporate transactional work, including mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs and buy-ins, and trade sales and disposals.
It acts on behalf of private equity funds, fund managers and investee companies and their management teams. It also handles company re-organisations and re-structuring, joint ventures, shareholder agreements and investment agreements and offer advice on general company law compliance and corporate governance.
- To manage own workload of corporate transactional and company law advisory work (to include structuring and governance) for a variety of clients including owner managed businesses, private and public companies, public sector bodies, LLPs, partnerships and individuals
- Assist other lawyers in the team with their work as required including supporting lead advisers in transactional work and supervision of more junior lawyers
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of transactional and corporate documents
- To develop and build upon own case load of corporate/company law matters whilst supporting partners with larger scale matters.
- 2years+ PQE
- Proven experience in all aspects of private M&A transactions
- High level of commercial awareness with strong attention to detail and good drafting skills
- Conscientious, self motivated, hard working, responsive, with critical thinking abilities and excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team within the national corporate teams supporting more senior and junior staff and across the wider firm on larger projects.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.