Corporate Lawyer - Financial Services (3-9 years PQE)
Pure Search are working with a fast growing and entrepreneurial financial services business seeking a Corporate Lawyer for its In-House Legal Team.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- M&A and general corporate legal advice
- Corporate governance and project based work
- Providing legal advice and managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Manage legal risk to meet the commercial and strategic needs of the organisation
- Some commercial agreement work but the business is seeking a corporate background
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Corporate solicitor with excellent credentials from a leading law firm or similar financial services institution. The position is broad and varied, offering consistent hours and excellent prospects for internal progression. Applicants are expected to have excellent law firm credentials with circa 2-5 years PQE
Competitive salary and range of benefits on offer.
Apply for Corporate Lawyer - Financial Services (3-9 years PQE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly