IT/Outsourcing Lawyer - Asset Management - London - 5+PQE
Our client is a successful and growing asset manager based in central London.
They are now keen to hire an experienced IT outsourcing lawyer to join them in a senior capacity reporting to the Head of Legal.
Duties will include:
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts with a focus on IT Outsourcing.
- Managing and leading in the negotiation of new supplier agreements.
- Working closely with the Head of Legal in providing pragmatic advice on a broad range of legal matters both domestic and cross-border.
- Assisting the business from a commercial law standpoint in its financial services endeavours; including around custody, retail investments and financials services regulation.
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified as a lawyer in England & Wales,
- Be at least 5 years' PQE,
- Have trained at a leading law firm or well-regarded in-house legal team,
- Have extensive experience with GDPR, Could Outsourcing, EBA Guidelines and Third-Party Management functions,
- Have previous in-house experience within financial services and the ability to work closely with and advise senior stakeholders.
Please apply with your CV to Buchi Osuji.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit