This legal 500 rated firm require a conveyancing executive to work closely with senior fee earners to help with plot sales in a busy and fast moving environment for national PLC developers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious conveyancer to join an award winning plot sales team in either Birmingham or Solihull, who are highly supportive of one another and provide a great service to their clients.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- acting for house builders and individual purchasers of new build homes
- running your own plot sales and plot purchase caseload from reservation to completion, handling all aspects of the conveyancing sales and purchase process
- having responsibility for the actions necessary within the workflow to ensure smooth completion of the transaction, including Help to Buy (HTB) and Part Exchange (PE), where relevant with the supervision of the Senior Conveyancing Executive (SCE)
As the ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum of 12 months' previous experience in a similar role, ideally handling a caseload with minimum supervision
- comprehensive experience of the conveyancing process end-to-end in the residential and/or building sector
- experience in dealing with plot sales, part exchange buy-ins and re-sales is desirable, but not essential
The firm is innovative and forward thinking and embraces agile working, offering a blended approach to where and how they work. Also on offer is a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Plot Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly