Junior Projects Solicitor, Leeds
Projects Associate Leeds
Junior solicitors in this team have access to the full range of projects so that they can work out what's the area or sector for them as they further develop their career.
This top ranked projects team in Leeds has an ever-growing roster of major high profile clients and is now looking to take on a junior solicitor as part of a programme of sustained growth for the team.
What's on offer?
- Tier 1 projects team within a market leading international firm
- Possibly the best client list in town across infrastructure, transport, energy and government clients
- Major complex big ticket projects are handled alongside smaller discrete projects, giving every lawyer in the team real variety
- A well balanced team of partners, senior, mid level and junior associates
- Consistently busy and continually growing as the legal service provider of choice in this area
- The opportunity to specialise in specific sectors or types of project as you develop more experience, or continue to be more of a generalist if you prefer the variety
- Ongoing support, training and resource to continue to develop your technical and business development skills
- Genuine team-working environment - this is a team that has regular catch ups at at partner's house followed by a social with drinks and chat
- With ambitious further growth plans, genuine progression prospects to rise through the ranks as your experience develops
Who are they looking for?
- A junior solicitor, either newly qualified or up to around 4PQE
- Ideally someone who has gained exposure to projects work, or someone from a corporate, commercial or construction background, who has developed a genuine interest in projects
- The beginnings of some solid client skills
- Genuine enthusiasm for marketing your skills and the skills of the team to existing and new clients
- A sharp mind with the ability to identify and communicate issues clearly and concisely
- A practical commercial approach
- Strong academics and technical skills are a given
This role is currently interviewing - apply now!
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Junior Projects Solicitor, Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly