Construction Solicitor, Manchester City Centre
A leading national law firm seeks a construction solicitor to join its highly regarded construction team in Manchester. This firm have a great culture and high levels of staff retention. In addition, they have a sensible approach to work life balance and offer very competitive salaries.
- Opportunity to pick up a contentious, non contentious or mixed caseload
- Varied client base to include funders, employers, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants
- The team work on a range of projects within a variety of sectors to include sports and leisure
- On the contentious side, work may involve reviewing and analysing claims documentation and assisting with adjudications and litigation
- On the non-contentious side, you will have the opportunity to draft, manage and negotiate a range of contracts, subcontracts, warranties etc
- The work is complex and often of high value, with the team working on multi-million pound claims
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- Construction solicitor
- Strong commitment to client care and able to work well in a team
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Excellent prospects for career development
- Ongoing training
- Lovely firm culture
- Sensible work life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Construction Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly