Commercial Solicitor, Leeds
Commercial and Procurement Solicitor, Leeds
This lovely national firm has recently been joined by a new partner and now seeks a junior to mid level Solicitor to join the Commercial team, to handle a mix of general commercial and procurement work.
- Excellent range of commercial work across a number of key sectors to include healthcare, social care, housing, and local government
- Work is broad ranging to include the full range of commercial contracts, as well as IT / software projects and procurement matters
- Working closely with a lead partner as part of a flourishing national team
- Working with clients in both the public and private sector, providing exposure to a broad range of work and different styles of clients
- Drafting and advising on a range of contractual agreements, including service contracts, joint venture arrangement, contracts for the supply of goods and services and IT / software related contractual arrangements
- Exposure to public procurement work if this is an area of interest
More about you
- You will be a qualified solicitor with upwards of 1PQE in commercial contracts, and ideally some exposure to procurement matters
- Newly qualifieds with strong experience will also be considered
- It would be a distinct advantage to have gained exposure to work within the healthcare or social housing sectors, but this is not essential as long as there is an interest to work within these sectors
- You will be genuinely interested in developing long lasting relationships with clients and developing business with existing clients
- You will have a practical and commercial approach to your work and a team orientated mindset
- A strong market rate salary structure and twice yearly bonuses
- High quality of work
- Blended roles offered as standard to allow remote working part of the week if desired
- Expanding, financially secure firm
- Great opportunity to progress in a small team in Leeds
- offices a stone's throw from Leeds station
- Daily direct access to partner for mentoring and supervision
- A firm well known for a decent work life balance
Does this sound of interest? Apply now!
Send your current CV to us or apply online. If you'd just like an initial chat about this opportunity first, please get in touch to arrange a call.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Commercial Solicitor, Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly