Due Diligence Lawyer
Due Diligence Lawyer, Manchester
A leading global law firm is currently looking for a corporate transactional lawyer to join its office in the heart of Manchester.
The Firm & The Team
- One of the world's largest and most profitable firms with 2,600+ lawyers in 30+ offices worldwide
- Extremely high value international transactions acting for a premium client-base
- Strong internal, one-firm culture
- The focus will be primarily on due diligence in M&A transactions across various legal disciplines
- Harnessing artificial intelligence and other innovative software solutions
- Primary areas of focus for review, analysis and reporting include corporate and commercial contracts, finance contracts, real estate leases and license agreements
- Opportunity to work alongside attorneys across the global network of offices
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales and/or a US jurisdiction
- Candidates with experience across a range of commercial practice areas including corporate, commercial, real estate and banking are encouraged to get in touch
- Strong academics with an ambition to handle complex international work
- A willingness to learn and use cutting-edge technology
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Top of the market salary plus a bonus scheme
- Competitive holidays and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for one of the world's leading firms on exceptional transactions
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Due Diligence Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly