Family Solicitor - Top 100 firm - Manchester
We are now working with one of the leading teams in family law nationally on a placement in to their Manchester team. You can expect a caseload of entirely high net-worth clients and to work on some of the top cases that happen nationally. The role is for an Associate (2-5 PQE)
This Family Solicitor position is situated within one of the top teams nationally. They have really highly regarded partners across the country, and work on some of the largest cases that happen in the UK. Your clients will often be high-profile and have assets across multiple countries. The team is looking for people with experience of both divorce and financial settlement, as well as children work.
· Work includes divorce and financial settlements, children disputes, international children law, offshore assets and cohabitation agreements etc
· You will be working in a tier 1 ranked team with some of the top lawyers nationally
· Business development
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced family solicitor looking to work in one of the top teams on a wide variety of family work.
The firm is accepting applications from family solicitors with at least 2 years PQE working in private family law on a broad range of work. You will have good academics and a strong firm background, good communication skills as well as being very ambitious
Salary and Benefits
This Family Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A great team with some very high profile work
· Strong package including a salary of at least £45,000
· Good work/life balance
· A strong wider team and support
· Great accessible city centre location
If this sounds of interest the firm are taking applications throughout the Christmas period and are ready to interview immediately. Please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly