Construction Associate - NQ - 5 PQE - London - National firm
BCL Legal are now working on the placement of a professional indemnity construction lawyer, working in a national firm in London.
The successful candidate for this Construction Associate position will have a chance to work in an excellent professional negligence focussed department on a wide range of construction matters.
· Construction associate working on a range of work in a leading negligence department
· National firm with strong culture
· Working with a range of clients including the vast majority of the nations professional indemnity insurers, and many construction consultancies and contractors directly
· You will be defending liability claims both pre and post litigation
· NQs will be considered for this opportunity
Candidate Requirements for this Planning Solicitor position:
· Qualified solicitor with construction/professional indemnity experience
· Good academics
· Interest in progressing in a construction focussed role
· Passion for construction litigation
· Ability to commute in to London
Salary and Benefits
This Construction Associate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A strong well resourced construction and indemnity team with market leading clients
· Strong salary
· Excellent wider benefits package
· Flexible working
· A really well-regarded firm
· The successful candidate will find unblocked progression and excellent potential for development.
If you are a junior lawyer keen to work in construction professional indemnity, you will struggle to find a better firm to work for than this opportunity. If you are keen to apply, send over a CV today.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Construction Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly