Property Litigation Lawyer, Remote, Ad-hoc consultancy
Our client is an entrepreneurial, digitally focused law firm who are looking to engage with Property Litigation Lawyers on a flexible, ad hoc consultancy basis. Candidates will have the ability to accept work depending on their capacity. This is an ad hoc, non-exclusive arrangement which can sit alongside other consultancy arrangements. A client following is not required.
As this role can be undertaken remotely, candidates can be based anywhere within the UK, or abroad. However, for insurance purposes, an England & Wales practising certificate is a pre-requisite.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate.
- Upwards of 5 years' PQE in handling a full range of property litigation matters.
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In House.
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice in a forward-thinking manner.
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to translate this in a clear, relatable fashion to clients.
- A 'technology first' mindset. This firm utilises technology in order to provide a cutting-edge service to their clients. They are looking for individuals who share this mindset.
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a flexible and innovative platform.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit