Intellectual Property Lawyer, Remote, Flexible consultancy
We are keen to speak with Intellectual Property Lawyers with upwards of 10 years' PQE, who are looking to move away from the traditional Private Practice or In-House models, towards a more flexible and innovative one.
We are working with an innovative legal platform who are looking to engage with Intellectual Property Lawyers with 10+ years' PQE on a consultancy basis. Candidates should be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days a week. A client following is not required.
Candidates Can Expect:
- To provide a full range of IP advice to SME clients
- To be provided with work to fit their capacity (whether that is for 3 days a week or up to 5 days a week)
- To work on an agile and flexible basis
- To be part of an inclusive, supportive and innovative platform
- To receive a competitive hourly rate
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate
- Upwards of 10 years' PQE in handling a full range of IP matters to include copyright, trademarks, patents and/or design rights
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In House
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice to SME clients
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to translate this in a clear, relatable fashion to SME clients
- The capacity to commit to upwards of 3 days a week
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit