Newly or Recently qualified Private Client Lawyer
If you are looking for something different, dislike large law firms with high targets and long hours, then look no further. Our client are a long established, prestigious Legal 500 rated law firm in the heart of Cambridge.
With top quality work and no individual targets, this forward thinking firm are completely committed to work life balance and flexible working. In addition, they are able to offer fantastic prospects for advancement, top market rate salaries and a bonus scheme based on the firms performance that has paid 7% of salary for the last three years.
The role requires
- A newly or recently qualified Lawyer willing to specialise in a broad range of Private Client matters
- At least 6 months experience in Private Client
- The ability to manage an existing caseload.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work as part of a team and deliver excellent client care.
- Excellent communications skills.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background and will have gained at least 6months experience in broad ranging Private Client work during their training contract.
The firms rewards, both materially and in terms of real job satisfaction, achievement and development make them quite unique. The firm has aspiration for growth both in the depth and range of services it offers but also in innovative ways to provide legal services to its clients in the future.
Apply for Newly or Recently qualified Private Client Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly