Senior Commercial Lawyer
Responsible for working closely with the business to provide legal support to the group. The Legal Counsel is an important part of the approval process for new products and mandates and works on all legal aspects required during the lifecycle of the products and client relationships.
World leading asset manager
- Assisting in providing general legal assistance and advice on a variety of legal issues relevant to the business, including the front office, middle office, commercial team, support functions and corporate governance;
- Negotiation and review of various agreements, ie, confidentiality, side letters, services agreements, etc.;
- Local correspondent to centralised legal functions: distribution, institutional client services, capital markets, corporate, corporate development and/or certain specialised products; and
- Assisting in the coordination or implementation of various legal projects, as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in asset management or in capital markets sector with relevant experience to above job description, as in-house counsel or law firm experience;
- Demonstrates good judgement and excellent communication skills;
- Develops positive relationships with clients and colleagues and has a client-oriented mindset.
- Need to be able to start in Mid- May
Very competitive day rate
12 month FTC