Legal Counsel - Corporate/Commercial - Commodities
Our client is a leading commodities organisation who are headquartered in London and have offices across South America, Africa, Europe and Asia.
There is now a need for a generalist lawyer to join the business focusing on a varied range of corporate commercial matters and working closely with the General Counsel.
Duties will Include:
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising on a documents and transactions including general commercial contracts, IT outsourcing agreements, supply contracts, financing agreements and facilities documentation,
- maintaining and updating standardised documents across the business,
- keeping up to date with, and providing internal training around, the companies' regulatory requirements including GDPR and broader financial services regulations,
- associating with corporate transactions where necessary including mergers and acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures.
The successful candidate will:
- be qualified as a lawyer in England & Wales,
- be at least 3 years pqe,
- have trained at a leading law firm or well-regarded in-house legal team,
- have previous experience with either general commercial contracts, corporate law or banking and finance.
- have previous in-house experience within financial services and the ability to work closely with and advise senior stakeholders.
Please apply with your CV to Buchi Osuji.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit
Apply for Legal Counsel - Corporate/Commercial - Commodities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly