Legal Counsel (Interim)
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client a leading telecommunications organisation require a Legal counsel on an initial 6 mth contract basis.
The purpose of this role will be to provide commercial legal advice on strategic procurement, technology and business development projects and a range of commercial contracts.
- Drafting and leading the negotiation of commercial agreements for the procurement of goods and services, carrier services, wholesale mobile services, outsourcings and IT, Networks and Business Development related projects
- Reviewing and participating in the negotiation of agreements for the procurement of goods and services
- Legal support, contract drafting and negotiation for acquisitions or disposals
- Legal support, contract drafting and negotiation of inter-company agreements related to the team's areas of responsibility.
- Providing legal advice, assistance and support (on both a proactive and reactive basis) to teams, in writing, orally, by presentations and in meetings.
- Providing legal advice, assistance and support (on both a proactive and reactive basis) to other members of the UK legal team on relevant legal issues.
- In the case of disputes with third parties, working closely with the dispute resolution team to determine position and strategy, advise the relevant internal customers and achieve resolution.
- Reviewing a wide range of sources of information for new and proposed legal developments which impact the team's areas of responsibility. Raising new and emerging issues with the UK legal team and the UK business as appropriate, including providing advice and comment in writing and/or in presentations/workshops.
- Keeping contract templates and internal briefing notes up-to-date and providing ongoing training to ensure that key stakeholders contract as efficiently as possible and in a way that manages key legal risks.
Solicitor with approximately 3-6 years (or equivalent) post-qualification experience practising in either private practice or in an in-house role. Any reference to PQE is a guide only, and any applicant who can demonstrate the required skill set will be considered regardless of PQE.
Solid grounding in commercial law and a good level of general legal knowledge.
This role is initially offered for a 6 mth duration at the rate of £500pd (Via an approved Umbrella agency) or £370pd + accrued holiday PAYE.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Legal Counsel (Interim)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly