Trade Mark Paralegal
A leading firm with a strong Patents reputation due to growth in the Bristol office is now seeking a Patent Paralegal to join the team!
Working directly with fee earners you will be exposed to all aspects of Patent work including:
- managing formalities on an international basis
- providing research across all IP related website and databases
- preparing clients reports to aid with surveillance notifications
- updating databases and preparing documents
- completing any dictations
- monitoring fee earner deadlines
- assisting with billing
- arranging travel as required
A high desirable would be for candidates to already hold CIPA or CITMA but this is not essential and a paralegal title will be given to candidates that hold one or both certificates
You will be working on high profile and international matters and you will be liaising with international clients and colleagues!
Ideally you will have experience with Trade Marks already either as an administrator or paralegal and will have at least a 2:1 in Law.
Apply for Trade Mark Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly