Planning and Environment Litigation Solicitor
Fantastic opportunity for an junior Litigation Solicitor to join a top tier team in Belfast.
· Top Tier law firm with strong presence in Belfast
· Outstanding reputation with experience in advising private and public sector clients on a wide range of planning and environmental matters
· Particular experience renewable energy and infrastructure projects.
· The role will be incredibly varied, and you will work closely alongside a Chambers-ranked partner
· Focussed on the defence of enforcement action and judicial review
· Examples include judicial reviews, statutory appeals, investigations (bribery and anti-corruption) and other inquiries across a variety of sectors including energy, utilities, health, transport, construction and the public sector.
· Litigation Solicitor, NQ-3 PQE
· Excellent academics and a strong training record
· You will have solid technical skills and have gained strong experience at a well regarded regional, national or international firm
· You will be ambitious and happy to work as part of a team
· Excellent salary and benefits package
· Generous bonus scheme
· A supportive working environment with plenty of opportunity to progress
· Top quality contentious Planning and Environmental work
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly