JOB TITLE: Senior Lawyer
SALARY: £46,718 to £55,750
THE ROLE: This is a great position for an adaptable and self-motivated lawyer looking for a busy and varied role in a stimulating in-house environment.
You will provide legal advice to the on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious issues and compliance matters. The legal team fronts all the legal work arising from the organisation’s many and varied activities, both as a charity and through its consultancy company; the main areas of law are contract, intellectual property, liability, administrative (public law decision-making), land and buildings, company law and employment.
THE CANDIDATE: As Senior Lawyer you should:
• Be a qualified Solicitor or Barrister, with a current practising certificate.
• Have significant post qualification experience on similar work.
• Have worked in the public sector or in a role where you're used to dealing with rules / regulations.
• Experience of charity law, public law and contract law,
• Have the ability to work under pressure without compromising professionalism and optimism.
• Be adaptable, positive and have a solution-based approach to legal work.
Apply for Senior Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly