Insolvency Litigation Solicitor
Insolvency Litigation Solicitor, Belfast
A top ranked law firm is seeking an Insolvency Litigation Solicitor to join the team based in Belfast. Excellent salary commensurate with experience and excellent quality work, as expected from a top tier firm.
As an Insolvency Litigation Solicitor in this team, you would:
· Join a national team in an enviable position of being on all major bank panels.
· Support Partners and Senior Associates with contentious insolvency matters and restructuring advice.
· Advise major clearing banks and alternative lenders in connection with the recovery of secured or unsecured debt and guarantee liabilities.
· Work with insolvency practitioners, lenders and other stakeholders in connection with contentious issues arising in relation to administrations, liquidations and CVA's.
· Advise directors in connection with their own obligations in the context of an under-performing business.
· Work closely with the Commercial Dispute Resolution team.
· Develop close relationships with clients and engage in business development activities as part of the wider team.
· To be successful in your application for this Insolvency Litigation Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
· A minimum of 2 years' PQE in contentious restructuring and financial services work gained in a recognised commercial environment.
· A strong sense of team work and be able to work in a collaborative style.
· A commercial approach, able to think 'big picture' as well as eager to get stuck into the detail.
· An excellent academic background, with a minimum 2:1 degree.
This is a hugely popular firm where you can enjoy excellent quality work with the backing of a comprehensive training and development programme to focus your career progression.
If you are interested in Insolvency Litigation Solicitor opportunity, please apply now
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Insolvency Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly