Our client, a boutique asset manager, are seeking a technically astute and commercially aware Funds lawyer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Applicants will have a minimum of 3 years PQE from a leading law firm or similar organisation, with experience drafting and negotiating investment management agreements.
Reporting to the a head of legal, you must demonstrate the following skills:
- Drafting and negotiating investment management and advisory agreements,
- Managing ongoing relationships internally and externally in relation to investment management clients,
- Managing updates and revisions to investment management documents and liaising with internal team members in relation to continuing obligations;
- Drafting and negotiating distribution agreements, platform agreements and distribution related documents
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements with suppliers
- Liaising with external counsel on various commercial matters
- Assisting with overseas registration of funds and various ongoing legal and regulatory requirements
- General reporting and monitoring including monthly legal team management information and annual management information reports
- Negotiating outsourcing agreements, supplier and infrastructure contracts;
- General support on legal queries from the business
You fully must be available for interview. This role will require 3-4 days in the office a week.
Apply for Funds (In-House)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly