In-house Commercial Legal Counsel
JOB TITLE: In-house Commercial Legal Counsel
SALARY: On application
THE ROLE: To support and provide advice on a range of legal issues affecting a fast growing, medium sized, entrepreneurial business, with the main focus on commercial agreements.
Reporting directly into the Head of Commercial Legal the successful Legal Counsel will also work directly with the General Counsel. The role will involve providing first line support to internal teams from across the group of companies with regular exposure to senior stakeholders within the business. Responsibilities will include;
• Negotiating, drafting and supporting on a broad range of commercial contracts, including the following:
o Distribution, Logistics and Licensing Agreements
o General Service Agreements
o Regulatory Agreements
o Supply Chain Agreements
o Product development
o Amendments to existing legal contacts.
• Drafting and advising internal stakeholders on the content of confidentiality agreements and granting powers of attorney to external agents.
• Providing legal advice and guidance to the wider business on ad hoc legal issues and business projects, on a supervised basis.
• Provide support to other team members, as required.
• Performs other duties as required or assigned.
THE CANDIDATE: The successful Commercial Legal Counsel will need to be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE. Robust with plenty of commercial contracts experience, you will have worked on/supported more senior legal advisers on complex commercial matters
Apply for In-house Commercial Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly