In House Solicitor
Our client a global leading Health care aid provider is looking to recruit an in house sole Commercial solicitor.
Our client a global leading Healthcare support provider is looking to recruit an in house sole Commercial solicitor.
The role based in Cheshire will include the below and other areas of legal work normally undertaken as part of an in house sole counsel Commercial role.
- Responsible for all contract development
- Responsible for crafting commercial models and approaches for all of the company's services
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relevant contractual documentation and templates
- Supporting sales teams in tenders, bids and proposals
- Liaising with finance teams to ensure pricing models and approaches are correct
- Supporting with contract changes
- Dealing with Contract Disputes
- Supporting wider Regulatory obligations
- Strong contract development and negotiation experience for all aspects of the contract I. schedules as well as T&C's
- Strong financial understanding and capabilities to craft and support pricing models and manage the contractual implications of differing approaches
- Experience of doing 'all' aspects of the commercial role - I. not just a major corporate commercial person with a limited remit
- Sleeves rolled up approach
- Collaborative working and negotiation style
- Commercially pragmatic and flexible - looking for solutions not problems
- Great team player
- Used to constant change and competing demands
- Used to working closely with sales and finance
Commercial mid / senior level solicitors from either a private practice or in house background should apply for the role. Solicitors who are comfortable working autonomously ,who have a pragmatic approach and excellent commercial business acumen should be a good fit for this role. Solicitors who have experience in IT Commercial work is desirable and would be beneficial if they came from a Healthcare background but this is not essential.
The level of salary is commensurate with market rate.