Senior Legal Advisers
Senior Legal Advisers – HRL Regional Teams (South/Mids/North)
Reports to: Region Head of HRL
About this career opportunity…
An exciting opportunity has arisen for three Senior Legal Advisers with experience in employment law, to join our well-established Regional HR & Legal teams-one per region.
The key requirements of the role…
- To provide comprehensive and timely advice and assistance to member companies on both contentious and non-contentious employment law and employee relations issues either in person, by telephone or in writing.
- To draft/scrutinise contracts of employment, policies, procedures and other employment related documents.
- To prepare and deliver training on employment law and related issues.
To achieve in this role, you are likely to have…
- Minimum 3 years PQE in employment law
- Experience of advising clients in employment law, employee relations and human resources
- Proven successful track record in handling a Tribunal caseload, including advocacy at full merits hearings with little direct supervision.
Reward and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plus the opportunity to work in a balanced environment with an emphasis on wellbeing and work life balance.
These roles are suitable for hybrid working.
Make UK values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV explaining why you would be suitable for this role to Donna Potter, HR Administrative Officer by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Senior Legal Advisers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly