Employment 3+ Hampshire or Remote
Unique opportunity for an employment lawyer with a minimum of 3 years pqe to work for an HR Consultancy/Law Firm that acts mostly for schools on 4 year retainer contracts based on the number of staff. A dedicated sales teams brings in the work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To advise education and commercial clients on employment law & HR matters by email and telephone under the Employment Law & HR Advisory service in accordance with the Service Level Agreements in place with clients to ensure that all queries allocated to you are responded to within 24 hours (one working day).
- To review/ draft / update client employment procedures, policies and contracts of employment to align with client objectives and compliance with current employment law and HR practice.
- To undertake Employment Law & HR Advisory compliance work assigned to you through the CRM workflow.
- To undertake where appropriate Legal Support Service compliance work assigned to you through the CRM workflow.
- To proactively identify areas for personal development and engage with CPD opportunities to develop own practice skills and as part of a team.
- To attend team meetings and participate in innovation and idea sharing.
- To keep updated with developments and updates in employment law and in particular relevant to the education sector.
- To assist with training clients, where appropriate.
- To undertake other duties from time to time as may reasonably be required
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Employment 3+ Hampshire or Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly