Our award winning Cheshire client is a leading provider of services to an impressive and varied portfolio of clients across the commercial, professional, financial services, industrial, healthcare and education sectors.
A committed Investor in People, our client is offering a unique and varied role at a junior level with lots of opportunity for growth, including a potential Paralegal Apprenticeship or a Solicitor Apprenticeship in the future.
Role: In-house Paralegal:
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior paralegal to join an established legal department as an In-house Paralegal.
Working alongside the existing Paralegals and Solicitors, and reporting into the Legal and Compliance Director, you will undertake a varied role in support of the Sales and Retention Teams in producing legal responses to tenders and rebids. The role will be varied, supporting with tenders in the various business divisions in which the company operates, including Stadia, Concessions, Business & Industry, Healthcare, Retail and Education, working alongside and interacting with the commercial accountants, operations and support functions of the business.
Specific duties and responsibilities of the In-house Paralegal will include:
- reviewing tender documents and bid information, and supporting in the production of legal responses to tenders and rebids;
- supporting with tenders across the various business sectors and divisions in which the company operates;
- reviewing contracts and legal documents which are provided as part of a tender process, and advising internal clients on legal risks;
- drafting to provide a mark-up of certain contracts where required, working with precedent contracts and policies and procedures which are very well established;
- working on more complex tenders alongside the qualified solicitors in the team; and
- supporting on other ad hoc tasks which may include NDA reviews, company secretarial matters, trademark applications and insurance queries.
Our client is looking for a junior Paralegal with experience in a well-known/national law firm, or equivalent in-house department.
You should possess proven drafting skills and an ability to work in a fast paced environment on a sizeable caseload with requisite organisational skills.
The ideal candidate will be committed, driven and able to work autonomously, as well as part of a team and with lots of initiative
Competitive basic, life insurance, pension contribution, 23 days holiday (with the option to purchase an additional 5 days), plus a range of other discounts.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for In-house Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly