Corporate M&A Lawyer
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a 3+ PQE Corporate M&A Lawyer to join the high-ranking corporate practice of an international law firm. Offered on a full-time, permanent basis, this role will be based in Central London.
Key duties of the Corporate M&A Lawyer will involve:
- Providing a full-service offering that includes transactional experience across M&A, Equity Capital Markets, Public Company Takeovers and Private Equity.
- Advising on the full range of both transactional and non-transactional corporate work.
- Working with a wide range of UK and international clients.
- Running your own transactions, with appropriate support where needed, and working alongside partners on a wide range of corporate transactions, for local, national and international clients.
Applications are invited from Corporate Lawyers who demonstrate:
- 3+ years’ PQE and a strong transactional background.
- Experience ideally gained in large or medium size law firms, however applicants from other backgrounds will be considered if they can demonstrate the required level of corporate transactional experience.
A highly competitive salary and flexible benefits package including pension and bonus is on offer for the Corporate M&A Lawyer. The firm also provides excellent career development and training opportunities.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this Corporate M&A Lawyer role, please submit your application today.
Apply for Corporate M&A Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly