Contentious Construction Lawyer
A leading international law firm is looking to hire an additional Contentious Construction Lawyer for its high-ranking construction disputes team. Based in the firm’s offices in Glasgow, the Construction Disputes Lawyer will be offered a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Firm
- The Construction Disputes Resolution Lawyer will join a firm consistently ranked number 1 on a global scale for construction, energy and infrastructure with a first-class team of over 170 lawyers.
- The firm is recognised nationally and internationally as the leading adviser to the construction and engineering industries and for infrastructure and energy projects.
- They have an unrivalled reputation in acting for contractors, project companies, developers, public bodies, funders, and insurers.
- The firm acts for over half of the UK's top 50 contractors, many of the top contractors worldwide and an impressive range of private and public sector clients.
- The firm has a deep understanding of and close alignment to the construction sector, enabling them to offer an "entire project life cycle" service to our clients.
- Legal services span national and international procurement techniques and strategies (including PFI and FIDIC) and all forms of dispute resolution.
The firm is currently recruiting for a junior level Contentious Construction Lawyer with 1+ year of PQE and an Associate level lawyer with 4+ years of PQE. Candidates should demonstrate:
- A contentious background - experience of construction disputes is highly advantageous, however, candidates with general dispute resolution experience are also invited to apply.
- Technical excellence and, of equal important, commercial awareness.
- Enthusiasm for business development.
- Team playing abilities with a strong client focussed approach.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
The successful Contentious Construction Lawyer will benefit from:
- High quality engineering and construction work.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package including bonus and pension.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop rewarding and sustainable client relationships.
- Genuine long-term career prospects and excellent training and personal development programmes.
For a confidential discussion, to request the full job description or to apply for this Construction Disputes Resolution Lawyer role in Glasgow, please click on the APPLY button at the bottom of this advert.
Apply for Contentious Construction Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly