Private Client Lawyer
An opportunity has arisen for an Associate level lawyer to join the Tier 1 Ranked private client team of a major commercial Scottish law firm. Offered on a full-time, permanent basis, this Private Client Lawyer role will be based in the firm’s Glasgow offices.
The Private Client Lawyer will be responsible for advising a wide range of Scottish and UK-wide clients on matters including:
- Wills and powers of attorney.
- Trust and executry administration.
- Estate planning including the setting up of trusts and other entities.
- Assisting with clients’ tax planning advice.
- Providing advice to high-net-worth clients.
- Involvement in adults with incapacity cases.
- Preparing reports for institutional clients.
- Supervising solicitors, paralegals and trainees within the team.
- Delivering training to solicitors, paralegals and trainees within the team.
- Exposure to the practice area's business development activities.
- Active involvement in building the business through proactive business development activities linked to the practice area's strategic plan.
Applications are invited from qualified Lawyers who demonstrate:
- Circa 4+ years PQE and a background in private client.
- Experience of dealing with complex and challenging issues and ability to demonstrate a solution driven approach when challenges arise.
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and tailor and present advice appropriately.
- A strong desire to understand the practice area’s key clients, their requirements and the challenges they face.
- Committed to highest level of client care and service.
- Committed to taking personal responsibility to learn on the job and keep knowledge up to date.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package including bonus, pension and flexible working arrangements are on offer for the Private Client Lawyer.
For a confidential discussion about this position, to request the full job description or to apply for this Private Client Lawyer role, please submit your application today.
Apply for Private Client Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly