Planning & Environmental Lawyer
A highly respected UK law firm is currently looking to add a Senior Associate level Lawyer to its planning and environment team. Based in Edinburgh, the Planning & Environmental Lawyer will be offered a full-time, permanent position.
Joining a market leading planning law team that works across both the private and public sectors, you will be working with high-profile clients and advising across the full development process. On offer is a diverse and varied caseload with the opportunity to do your own advocacy and provide advice to a broad range of clients. The Planning & Environmental Lawyer will be responsible for:
- Advising international/ national clients on the consenting of major onshore wind, hydro and solar projects.
- Acting for regional and national housebuilders on planning applications and appeals across Scotland, including strategic scale developments.
- Judicial challenges.
- Advising on a diverse range of development proposals, retirement communities and minerals.
- Advising a number of local authorities on planning and compulsory purchase orders.
- Ideally, you will be a lawyer at Associate/ Senior Associate/ Managing Associate level and with a strong background in Planning law.
- Experience of renewable energy would also be advantageous.
- The firm are interested in speaking to lawyers who are qualified in Scotland and/or England & Wales.
On offer for the Planning and Environmental Lawyer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this Planning & Environmental Lawyer position, please apply today.
Apply for Planning & Environmental Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly