Litigation / PI Solicitor 2+ PQE (12 month FTC) Remote Working
My client is one of the world's leading international firms, who are looking to recruit Solicitors to join their high-volume, document review department.
The role will be based remotely and will involve the following:
- Conducting document review, due diligence or other practice area-specific fee-earning work
- Conducting claims management for major corporate entities
- Conducting case assessments in respect of claims arising out of Group Litigation Orders and Remediation schemes
- Working directly with other practice groups to deliver high quality support to clients
- Supervising Trainees or Legal Analysts in relation to individual matters, dealing with complex legal matters or generally as directed by Senior Solicitors, Managers or Senior Managers of the Disputes practice group
You will have at least 1 years' PQE in commercial litigation or 1 years' PQE gained working within personal injury. Candidates with a personal injury background must have experience in assessing recoverability and quantum in complex cases.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.