In-House Commercial Property Solicitor 4-6 PQE
In-House Commercial Property Solicitor focusing on property and infrastructure within the telecommunications sector.
My client is a well known brand in the telecommunications sector that has a global presence and a fantastic reputation. Based in Birmingham, this role will be part of a wider property and infrastructure team.
- Negotiate a broad range of property agreements for:
- deployment and/or use of mobile network infrastructure with landowners
- infrastructure owners including greenfield, urban, small cell and in-building infrastructure.
- Provide pragmatic, clear and commercially-focused advice
- Advise on large-scale roll-out programmes.
- Property matters include; commercial leases, wayleaves, land registry, title changes, landlord and tenant matters.
- Infrastructure legal work such as network roll-outs, emerging services, legislation changes, litigation, transactional work as well as strategic projects
- Help create and implement strategies and processes to ensure the delivery of programmes.
- Create and monitor agreement templates, process documents and training manuals
- Support the management of property litigation in conjunction with Technology and Finance stakeholders.
- Working with joint venture company / partner to ensure governance processes
- Support on regulatory matters and change
- You will be involved in strategic approaches to help maintain network leadership.
- effectively with other members of the wider legal division and panel panel of external advisers.
- You will introduce innovation into processes, enhancing delivery through improving efficiency.
You will provide clear and concise briefings on property matters to internal stakeholders, the Legal Director and the General Counsel.
- You must be a UK qualified solicitor with ~ 4-6 years' PQE
- Have trained in a reputable private practice, ideally have some in-house experience
- Exposure to the telecoms sector is desirable, other regulatory sector experience such as energy / utilities / governing body experience is beneficial.
- Excellent drafting skills in particular property leases.
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory frameworks within the telecoms sector is helpful
- Strong commercial awareness
- Comfortable managing and influencing stakeholders
- Able to work collaboratively as a team as well as demonstrate ability to work autonomously
- Strong time management skills, to prioritise your workload effectively and meet deadlines.
- Experience of joint ventures
Joining a well-established team that can develop and support you.
Flexibility to work from home, mixed with on-site in new Birmingham office
Excellent package and remuneration