German Language Specialist Litigation Paralegal
German Language Specialist Litigation Paralegal sought by International Law Firm for a long term temporary contract.
Our client, a highly prestigious International Law Firm, is seeking a German speaking Paralegal to join their Dispute Resolution Group on a long term temporary contract.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Native or fluent in German language
- Pre-trial organisation and maintenance during trial
- Working with the e-Disclosure team in planning the document review.
- Review of documents as part of the disclosure and witness preparation exercises
- Acting as the interface between the review team and e-Disclosure in ensuring the latest technology is being utilised.
- Working with e-Disclosure teams, to identify and utilise the latest technology at all stages of the process.
- Annotating, paginating, redacting and merging documents and inserting handwritten amendments into documents.
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Immediately available
- Previous litigation paralegal experience within a similar institution
- A demonstrable interest in technology and its’ application within law
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong academics – LLB/GDL – LPC preferred but not essential (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)