Legal Cashier, West Midlands, competitive salary- Interested in joining a thriving Lexel accredited law firm.
Excellent opportunity for a Legal Cashier to join a well-established and driven law firm, based in the West Midlands, working within their accounts department.
In this role as a Legal Cashier, your key duties will include:
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Liaising with internal and external clients by email, telephone
• General financial administration
• Postings on SOS
• Assisting with general administrative duties
• Ensuring all daily work is dealt with accurately and efficiently
• Administration of the online banking system
• Maintaining the Normal and Supplier ledgers
• Compilation of accounts reports and data when requested by the management team
• Month end procedures
• Adhering to the firms policies and procedures
This is a full time, permanent position working 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Theresa is committed to retaining clients and candidates for the long term, helping them achieve success and secure their dream role. A consistent achiever, Theresa is passionate about offering the best possible service for both private practice clients and legal support staff. Building a network of contacts, Theresa will endeavour to assist candidates wherever, and whenever possible.
Apply for Legal Cashier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly