Regulatory Lawyer, Leading Investment Bank
Our client, a leading global investment bank is looking for a 3 PQE+ Regulatory Lawyer to join their legal team. This is a highly autonomous position working on interesting regulatory projects and advising senior stakeholders across the entire business.
This Lawyer will work alongside a team of Regulatory Lawyers carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Interpret and analyse existing and upcoming legislation, regulatory policy developments and assessing its impact on the activities of the bank.
- Advise the senior stakeholders in relation to the interpretation and implementation of new regulations developments.
- Providing training to the business on new regulatory developments;
- To draft and review various contracts and agreements, including vendor agreements, custody agreements, and outsourcing arrangements.
- To advise on legal aspects of new and ongoing relationships with third parties, including broker-dealers, trading venues, repositories, and CCPs.
- This role will be ideal for a 3 PQE+ Non-Contentious Regulatory Lawyer with experience in-house or private practice
- If from private practice, in-house secondment experience will be desirable not essential.