Job Title: Legal Secretary
Department: Real Estate Commercial
Salary: Dependent on experience
Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has a risen at a Legal 500 ranked national law firm who are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Real Estate Commercial team based in Manchester at their vibrant Spinningfields location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Fee Earners dealing with a variety of Commercial Property matters, including disputes and contentious construction work. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing effective, timely and efficient service to the firm’s clients
- Communicating with clients of the department in a professional and courteous manner
- Producing quality documentation for the Real Estate Commercial department
- Various administrative duties including archiving, billing as well as opening and closing matters
- Audio typing using Bighand
- Assisting other Legal Secretaries and Administrative Assistants as when needed
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary within a Real Estate department, preferably with Construction experience
- Experience using word processing and other IT programmes used by secretarial staff
- Ability to use digital dictation software
- Experience using Searchflow/TM or Search Acumen, PLC and the Land Registry Portal would be an advantage
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly