Real Estate Assistant
Our client are a Boutique Law Firm based in Manchester and have a vacancy for an Real Estate Assistant to work 3 - 4 days per week.
This Real Estate Assistant will provide Administration support to fee earners in undertaking legal work and assisting with caseloads.
- To undertake file opening and related procedures in accordance with the Quality Manual which you are competent to conduct having due regard to the policies and procedures defined in the Quality Manual for your areas of work.
- Helping with good document management and matter and client records.
- Assisting other fee earners with administrative tasks as required.
- Where appropriate, liaising with clients.
- Preparation of SDLT returns and subsequent submissions under supervision of a fee earner.
- Preparation of Land Registration forms and submission of the same to the Land Registry under supervision of a fee earner.
- Supporting the Real Estate department in preparation of various documents.
- Carrying out photocopying and scanning and various online filing duties.
- Organise with team holiday charts.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post for the team.
- Liaising with suppliers
- Provide support for the Partners for example: booking meetings and dealing with expense claims etc.
- Any other administrative duties as required by the team on an ad hoc basis.
The successful Real Estate Assistant will have previous experience working in a Commercial Property legal setting. All working days would need to be completed in the office.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting part time hours, 3 - 4 days per week, however these days MUST include Monday and Friday, the hours of work are 9 - 5
The Salary for this Real Estate Assistant role is dependent on previous experience.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Ian Mannion at Clayton Legal on.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Apply for Real Estate Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly