Capital Markets Associate
Are you a Capital Markets Associate, looking to work in a boutique City law firm with an international client base?
As a 3-7 PQE Capital Markets Associate, you’ll be working alongside the Head of Corporate on M&A, capital markets and fundraisings.
This role has real variety like no other. As a Capital markets Associate, you will work on: corporate finance, particularly market listings on the Standard List and AIM, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and private equity.
- Specialist law firm with an interesting international client base.
- International growth plans, with overseas offices soon to open.
- Growing and ambitious law firm.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- 3-7 PQE as a Capital Markets Associate.
- Familiar with a range of corporate transactions, including Standard List and AIM listings.
- Entrepreneurial and outgoing with an appetite for business development.
- Close-knit collegiate team.
- International client base.
- Working alongside some former international law firm Partners.
If you want to be part of shaping this firms’ future growth plans and be the main point of contact for clients. Apply today!
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Capital Markets Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly