If you want to immerse yourself in the venture capital and private equity space, working alongside scale up tech companies, this is the role for you.
This is a unique opportunity join a leading West End law firm. If you’re a 2-5 PQE Corporate Associate, with experience in venture capital and working alongside start-ups, this is the opportunity for you.
This boutique West End law firm have a great reputation with an unrivalled client base in the tech, media and digital sectors.
You will be assisting on joint ventures, acquisitions and disposals of corporate entities as well as fundraisings and general commercial matters.
- 2-5 PQE Corporate Associate. Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Familiar with all aspects of corporate law.
- Ambitious and driven to be part of a growing firm.
- Excellent corporate team.
- Focus on venture capital and private equity.
- Fantastic client base, from multi nationals to start ups, with a focus on tech, media and digital sectors.
- Specialising in both public and private M&A.
- Working on venture capital and private equity deals.
- Acquisitions and disposals, private equity and venture capital investment, management buy-in/outs and corporate re-structuring.
If you’re a dynamic 2-5 PQE Corporate Associate, with an appetite for a varied corporate deal list and blend of commercial work, apply today!
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Corporate Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly