Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you an 3-6 PQE Commercial Property Solicitor looking to progress your career in a leading West End property practice?
Our client offers an interesting and varied caseload, an impressive client list and the opportunity to work on the full spectrum of commercial property work. This is a great opportunity if you want to work closely with quality clients and move to a firm where you can genuinely progress to Partnership.
- Reputable commercial law firm, based in the West End.
- Specialise in commercial development, investment, finance and corporate occupier work for major UK and international corporates.
- Excellent client base, including fashion brands, with super prime locations in Mayfair.
What You’ll Need
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales.
- 3-6 PQE gained from a reputable City firm.
- Experience of landlord and tenant matters and assisting on commercial and land development matters.
- Experience of commercial properties including industrial, retail, shopping centres, restaurants, pubs and hotels, leisure facilities and offices
What You’ll Be Doing as a Commercial Property Solicitor
- As a Commercial Property Solicitor, you’ll be focusing landlord and tenant / asset management and also work on property development.
- Property investment, acquisition and disposal of commercial leases, management and letting of real estate portfolios
- Working closely with Partners to provide first class client service
The firms’ Partners are vastly experienced and this is a great place to take your career to the next level and work towards Partnership.
As part of a close-knit team, you can expect a lot of direct client contact and the opportunity to gain broad exposure to a wide range of transactions.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly