Data Privacy Lawyer
Job title: Data Privacy Lawyer
Salary: £160,000+ (plus bonuses)
Are you an experienced Data Protection Lawyer looking for a new challenge? A Legal 500 Law firm with highly regarded private practice is looking for a promising Solicitor to join their IT and Telecoms team.
What will the role entail?
- You will advise on numerous matters including privacy and security policies/audits and international data transfer arrangements;
- You will also represent a variety of clients on global projects and compliance programs.
What do you need?
- Qualified Solicitor in the UK;
- 5-9 PQE in IT, outsourcing and data protection;
- Previously worked for a magic circle law firm.
What you will get?
- Top US salary with generous bonuses;
- Experience working alongside the firm’s IT and Telecoms practise head;
In addition to an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Data Privacy Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly