Job title: Competition Associate
Are you a solicitor looking for a fresh start? An elite US law firm is looking to recruit an additional solicitor to support their busy and growing Competition team.
- A global law firm with 11 offices located in the United States, Asia and Europe
- Since opening their London office in January 2010, they have assembled a fully integrated team built around bank/bond financing, financial services regulatory, funds, M&A, private equity (including real estate), restructuring and insolvency and tax.
- Clients have access to valuable insights and expert advice from lawyers with an in-depth understanding of U.K./European transactions and market practice in Europe, Asia and the United States.
- Their London competition offering focuses on merger control issues, global cartel matters and contentious work.
- The department is also able to draw upon the expertise of the firm's lawyers in the US.
- They advise some of the largest companies in the world on matters before the European Commission, UK Competition and Markets Authority, UK sectoral regulators, UK High Court.
- Advise clients on antitrust law matters in Asia.
Clients include technology, financial services, private equity, and healthcare companies, among others.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Competition Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly