Job title: Mid Associate
Location: Manchester / Bristol
Looking to recruit a projects and construction lawyer to join our growing Projects, Infrastructure and Construction (PIC) team.
PIC needs resource at a junior level, and as a result the firm has an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated projects / construction lawyer with 2-4 years PQE to join our dynamic PIC team in either our Bristol or Manchester offices.
As part of the PIC team, you will contribute to the firm's knowledge and expertise in the Construction sector, and have the opportunity to:
- Work for high calibre clients on complex contractual issues;
- Build relationships with new clients and existing clients of the firm;
- Develop your skills, knowledge and construction law expertise;
- Contribute to team strategic planning and business development activities; and
- Play a real part in the further development of the local office and the PIC team nationally.
- 2-4 years major projects or non-contentious construction experience;
- Strong academic background with experience from a national or recognised firm;
- Knowledge of major projects and/or construction transactions and standard contract forms including Model Services Contract, JCT and NEC;
- Highly motivated and innovative, with a positive attitude;
- Able to work with others and take direction;
- Able to communicate easily with clients, prospective clients and colleagues at all levels of the firm;
- Commercially aware and focused on client service/business development; and
- Committed to developing the firm’s PIC offering locally and nationally.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kean Smith for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Construction Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly